These Terms shall apply to all actions undertaken by the user in the Service, regardless of which terminal device is used to access the Service. The user may only use the Service in accordance with the valid Terms and applicable legislation and in accordance with good practice. The Service may also include sections or features, such as the online store. Special terms or instructions, provided separately in the Service, shall apply to the use of these sections or features in addition to these Terms. Registration may be required to access them. Specific content of the Service may only be available for the residents of certain geographical regions.
The Terms constitute a contract between the user and Vallila and determine the rights and obligations concerning the user and Vallila's Service.
By using the Service, the user accepts the current Terms and agrees to comply with them and with the terms and instructions provided separately in the Service.
2. Service providerOy Vallila Collection Ab (Business ID: 2561625-8)
FI-00510 Helsinki, Finland
Telephone: +358 20 776 7700
3. Processing of personal dataVallila shall process personal data on users obtained through the Service in the manner permitted and required by the applicable legislation on personal data. The use of personal data is described in more detail in the Privacy Statement.
4. CookiesCookies or other corresponding techniques may be used to collect information on the use of the Service and the user’s device via the Service. Such information may include from what page the user has entered at the Service, the browser used by the user, or the sections of the Service browsed by the user and the dates and times thereof. Cookies are small text files that can be conveyed to the user’s device via the Service.
Cookies enable the processing of hits and other Service-related information. The information obtained enables the functioning of the Service to be analysed and improved to provide the user with a better and more individualised experience. The information collected may also be used to target marketing likely to correspond to the interests of the user within and outside the Service, for example, by utilising retargeting.
5. Use of Service
5.1 Rights and restrictions concerning the use of the ServiceVallila grants the user limited, revocable, non-exclusive and personal rights defined in these Terms to use the Service and content thereof only in accordance with these Terms and with any terms and instructions that may be provided separately in the Service. The user is entitled to use the Service and content thereof only for their own, non-commercial purposes.
The user may not modify or replicate the Service or its content or any part thereof. The user is also not entitled to share, distribute, send, publish or otherwise make public the Service and content thereof as is or in a modified form unless specifically permitted in these Terms. If the Service includes the express possibility to transfer the content of the Service to social media services (so-called social media buttons), such transfer shall not be deemed to conflict with these Terms.
The user is entitled to make a printout of or copy of the content of the Service or save a copy on a computer for personal use only. The user shall retain in all such printouts and copies notices pertaining to copyright and other rights contained in the Service.
The user may not interrupt or attempt to interrupt or otherwise disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Service or the ability of other users to use the Service in any way. Prohibited actions include planting of viruses, timed malicious software or other material capable of affecting the programming structure of the Service.
The user may not use the Service (a) to portray themselves as a representative of Vallila; (b) to falsify or manipulate headers or identifiers in order to conceal information on the source of the content provided via the Service; (c) to convey otherwise false information; (d) to store or collect the personal data of other users; (e) to send spam or other unauthorised data or (f) for any other illegal or reprehensible purposes.
5.2 Changes to the ServiceThe Service, including content, is provided ”as is”. Vallila shall be entitled at any time to modify or amend the Service or content thereof without advance notice or liability for damages. Vallila thus has the right to amend or modify products or prices described in the Service, add and remove sections of the Service, and to make free of charge sections of the Service subject to a charge or vice versa. Vallila shall also be entitled at any time to suspend or close the Service, completely cease offering its content or any section thereof, or limit access to the Services or sections thereof. If the user has contravened the Terms, terms or instructions provided separately in the Service, or laws or good practices, Vallila shall be entitled to prevent the user's access to the Service and prohibit use of the Service in the future.
5.3 RegistrationThe user may be required to register in order to obtain the access as described above to certain sections of the Service. The right to use sections requiring registration may be restricted to apply only to natural persons or legal persons on a section-specific basis.
When registering as a user of the Service, the user shall provide accurate details. Provision of false information is prohibited and may occasion consequences.
When registering, the user chooses an user ID and a password. The user is responsible for ensuring that their password is kept safe and secret and shall be liable for any transactions made with their user ID. If the user notices or suspects that their ID has become public or that their ID is being used in an unauthorised manner, the user must immediately notify Vallila. Vallila shall have the right to suspend or close the user's account.
6. Links to and from third-party sitesThe Service may contain links to sites owned and maintained by third parties. Vallila does not control the linked sites in any way, nor does Vallila monitor or check the contents of the linked sites. Vallila is not liable for the contents, correctness, reliability or data security of the linked sites.
The use of links to external sites redirects the user to another site and the user uses any linked sites at their own risk. The user is advised to view the terms and conditions of use and instructions for any external website before using the website in question.
Any external links to this Service must link to the main page of the Service. External links must open in a separate window and not within the linking site’s own frame. The appearance, positioning and other features of the link must not have a detrimental effect on Vallila's reputation or the goodwill of its trademarks, nor may they create the false impression that the party linking to the site or its goods or services are in any way connected to the Vallila's operations or are sponsored thereby. Links may not incorporate Vallila’s trademarks as an image either.
The Service's links to external sites and external links to the Service do not imply that a relationship exists between Vallila and the linking or linked third party.
7. Intellectual property rightsThe Service and its content, such as texts, images, information on the products, trademarks and signs shall remain the property of Vallila or its co-operation partners and protected by copyright law and international copyright agreements as well as other legislation on intellectual property rights and registrations.
All intellectual property rights to the Service and content (such as copyright, registered and unregistered trademark and design rights, domain names, patents, database rights and trade secrets) as well as the goodwill generated by their use shall remain the property of Vallila or its cooperation partners. Vallila does not grant the user any direct or indirect rights to any intellectual property rights.
8. Limitations of liabilityVallila strives to ensure continuous and undisrupted access to the Service. Vallila does not, however, guarantee the user uninterrupted, timely or error-free operation of the Service. The Service, including content, is provided to the user ”as is”. Vallila is not liable for the correctness, reliability, errors, deficiencies, inaccuracies or other shortcomings of the information or content provided by the Service.
Vallila cannot guarantee the data security of the Service, the content thereof or any information distributed via the Service, nor is Vallila responsible for ensuring that online newsletters sent via the Service do not include viruses or other malware. Vallila shall not be held liable either for any information the user sends or receives or fails to send or receive via the Service.
The Service may not necessarily be available in all countries and it may be available only in certain languages. The Service, its operation and some of its features may rely on the compatibility of equipment used, network connections and content formats.
Vallila shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or damages based on liability for damages or specific damages, including damage caused by loss of business, contracts, profit or information or by the interruption of business, attributed to use of or inability to use the Service or its content or to these Terms, irrespective of whether the damage was due to contract, infringement of rights, negligence or other grounds, even if Vallila had been informed in advance of the possibility of such damage. In all cases, Vallila's liability shall always be limited to the liability set out in mandatory legislation.
The user shall release Vallila and all its employees, managers and representatives from any and all suits and claims that may arise from the user’s use of the Service.
9. Amendments and noticesVallila reserves the right to amend these Terms at its own discretion by notifying the user thereof by email or through the Service. Amendments to these Terms shall enter into force after they have been published. Using the Service after the notification period shall constitute acceptance of the amendments to the Terms.
Vallila may include notices in the Service. Vallila may also send notices concerning the Service to the email address or telephone number provided by the user. Notices shall be deemed to have been received seven (7) days after Vallila has sent or displayed them. The continuation of use of the Service means that the user shall be deemed to have received all the notices, irrespective of the mode of transmission.
10. Applicable legislation and settlement of disputesUse of the Service and these Terms shall be governed by Finnish law, without regard to conflict of laws provisions.
The Parties shall strive to resolve any disputes primarily through negotiations. In the event that the Parties cannot reach an agreement, the disputes shall be resolved by the Helsinki District Court in Finland. A user who is a consumer is also entitled take the dispute to the competent district court of their domicile or to the Consumer Disputes Board for resolution.
Vallila makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of its products, including the applicable colours. The actual colour you see, however, may depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.